Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:15 am
- Forum: Roadside Rambling
- Topic: Coming to LA ... Any tips on modern neighborhoods/shops/etc.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1278
If you can make it to Long Beach (about 30-40 minutes from LA with ok traffic), you should. 4th Street has some really nice midcentury modern shops: http://golosangeles.about.com/od/losangelesshopping/ig/Vintage-Shopping-in-Long-Beach/ Silver Lake (neighborhood of LA) has some really nice modern arc...
- Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:25 am
- Forum: Mid Century Modern Marketplace
- Topic: Anyone been to this Glendora, CA Mid-Century Store?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 732
- Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:31 am
- Forum: Mid Century Modern Preservation Discussion
- Topic: Johnie's Broiler/Harvey's Broiler/Bob's Big Boy Broiler
- Replies: 241
- Views: 77915