Neutra Open House Thurs Night 9-25

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Neutra Open House Thurs Night 9-25

Postby Futura Girl » Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:35 am

My real estate friend just told me about this open house...

Richard Neutra house for sale for 5.9 million!!!

15000 Mulholland Drive
The "unconfirmed" open house will be Thursday night from 6-8pm

i'm outta town - but hopefully someone will post pics so we can see what this kinda bread will buy :)

JAB
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JAB » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:40 am

That's the Singleton house. Pictures are available here:

http://www.architectureforsale.com/index2.html

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

So is that the house

Postby modfan » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:35 am

That's been in some commercials. Looks familiar-like in the commercial for a computer printer and/or MSN and something with dogs and upohlstured furniture. I recognize the fireplace and the 'seamless' corner window arrangment.

scottkaycee
Modern Master

Postby scottkaycee » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:54 pm

Did anyone check this out?

Mies
Modern Socialite

Postby Mies » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:09 pm

Yes, I went to this open house last week during the day. It is a top of the line Neutra estate. The house is 99% original and could probably use a bit of work. It's on 5 acres in Bel Air on Mullholland and has amazing views of the Bel Air resevoir as well as valley views. The house is a real masterpiece. I just hope someone with integrity buys it and preserves it so we don't have another "Maslon House".

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:49 pm

wow.

Anyone have an extra 6 mil laying around for me? You can visit when ever you want. How about you, M-M, need a third house?

Heck, if 26 people pull up $231,000 each, we could have a wonderful 2-week timeshare in Bel Air!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”