Birmingham, AL - MCM listings

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jakabedy
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Birmingham, AL - MCM listings

Postby jakabedy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:50 pm

MCM really hasn't taken off here as a type of architecture to maintain and enjoy. Lots of remuddles, whether low- or high-end. Here are some current listings. Yes, I am keenly aware of the inappropriate nature of the country French mantlepieces and the (gasp) pueblo kitchen. (Did I mention this is the hometown of Southern Living magazine?)

The first three are in the toniest suburb in town, where the bulk of the grander MCMs would be found.

1920s Bungalow Gal turned MCM Maven

My Blog: http://magiccitymodern.blogspot.com/

dorisday
Modern Fan

Maybe it's a Southern thing...

Postby dorisday » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”