TUJUNGA, CA. MCM Post & Beam near National Forest!

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
devildogranch
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TUJUNGA, CA. MCM Post & Beam near National Forest!

Postby devildogranch » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:32 am

Great location - literally around the corner from Angelus National Forest.
http://homeasart.com/address.php?property_ID=1315

spinsLPs
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby spinsLPs » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 am

Looks really nice! Too bad it's so close to Mt. Gleason Junior High. Every time I'd hear that bell ring, it would remind me of when I use to get beat up there. :roll:

For more info:

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

That's

Postby modfan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 am

In a neighborhood of Cliff May or Cliff May like homes, that unfortunately most owners have no clue (and it shows) and would need a lot of undoing to bring em back to the way they should be.

Pal George
Modern Socialite

Postby Pal George » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:29 pm

mtwall
Modern Master

Postby mtwall » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 pm

According to the previous owner, the house was originally designed and built by James Hodges in 1961 as his own residence. The quality of construction shows that he took a lot of care to build it well and to last.

It is a really beautiful home and is situated north and uphill from the rear athletic field of Mt. Gleason Middle School so the school is not an issue. We'll be open this Sunday, January 27, 2008 from 1pm to 4pm, so stop by and see it for yourself!

Here's a link to photos:

http://www.valleymodern.com/forsale/hom ... 14945&cat=

Margot

mtwall
Modern Master

Postby mtwall » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:40 pm

It will be open this Sunday, Feb. 10 from 1pm to 4pm.

It is a great house and close to the National Forest, hiking trails, biking areas and waterfalls. Easily accessible to downtown, studios, Hollywood, and the San Gabriel Valley via the 5 and 210 freeways.

devildogranch
Modern Socialite

any updates?

Postby devildogranch » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Missed the open house last weeked - any coming up?
Also noticed the price is no longer listed on the link and it's off the www.homeasart.com site. Would love to know the status of this home.
Thanks!

mtwall
Modern Master

Postby mtwall » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:06 pm

The owner, who also loves the house, decided not to sell right now. I can't say I blame him as it is a beautiful house. If anything changes, I will post again!

devildogranch
Modern Socialite

back on market

Postby devildogranch » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:34 am

mtwall
Modern Master

Postby mtwall » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:58 pm

devildogranch
Modern Socialite

Postby devildogranch » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”