Atlanta, GA: $289000 Renovated Midcentury Modern Ranch

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

dorisday
Modern Fan

Atlanta, GA: $289000 Renovated Midcentury Modern Ranch

Postby dorisday » Thu May 15, 2008 7:14 am

Just reduced to $289K! Complete Renovation Of This Mid-Century Contemporary. New Kitchen,Hardwood Floors,Baths,Paint.This Turn Key Property Will Be Your Last Stop.Wooded Fenced Backyard With Multi-Level Deck.Great Location Minutes From 85 But Still A Quiet Wooded Setting.A Must See Home.

See our listing on Realtor.com at:
http://www.realtor.com/search/listingde ... t=14#Photo

Or see zillow for more photos and information on our renovations:
http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=14570195

Agents protected.

valery
Modern Socialite

Postby valery » Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 am

I toured your home on the recent Northcrest tour of homes. Just wanted to say that you did a great job with the house! It was beautiful. Really wish it was in my price point, because I would love to live there. Why are you moving?

dorisday
Modern Fan

Postby dorisday » Mon May 19, 2008 10:47 am

Thanks for your kind words on our house. We were not really looking to move but found a foreclosure that was too good a deal to pass up...so now we've now listed our beloved Northcrest reno. We have loved living in it. Hope it goes to someone who appreciates it as much as we have.

valery
Modern Socialite

Postby valery » Tue May 20, 2008 7:58 am

Where's your foreclosure located? Good luck with the new house.

briet70
Modern Groupie

Postby briet70 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:42 pm

It was great to see photos of your house. It is exactly the floor plan of my house, and you've given me some ideas about what to do with our kitchen/dining area.

When my husband and I were house hunting we looked in Northcrest several times, but then we found our house (by the same builder) in Cedar Park in Stone Mountain. There are many well-kept MCM houses here, mixed in with some random designs. Some of the cool ones (like yours and mine) have been treated poorly and there are several in foreclosure.

Best of luck selling!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”