Highland Park, Il Cameron's House from Ferris Bueller

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
merritt
Modern Socialite

Highland Park, Il Cameron's House from Ferris Bueller

Postby merritt » Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 am

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Tue May 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Tue May 26, 2009 12:28 pm

mdrealtor91
Modern Groupie

Postby mdrealtor91 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 am

I can relate to your listing--please check out Gorgeous Home for Sale Baltimore Washington posted also on MCM Real Estate.

I grew up near FLW's Taliesin in Wisconsin and the home for sale is mine, designed and built by us, inspired by the organic FLW homes and the modern Farnsworth House, IL, and The Glass House, CT.

Hope you'll take a look at lnf.com/HW6905834 (that's LNF as in Long and Foster) and the narrated slide show/tour. I almost feel it's a steal in comparison--but with the recent uptick in the real estate market am greatly encouraged by the MODERN fans coming by way of the Internet, regrettably not by real estate agents who operate in a traditional market of megamansions/colonials.

I'm moving back to the Midwest--wish it weren't out of my price range. Real Modern
Real Modern

BAZ_MCM
Modern Master

Postby BAZ_MCM » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Ferris Bueller house strikes again. This time with full panoramic 360º interactive virtual tour. You've got to try it in full-screen mode. Drool. N'joy.

http://www.robertharshman.com/370/pages/LR1.htm

Cheers,

-Baz
Mid Century Modernizing the modern world: http://atomicindy.com/

Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby Perks » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Wow, tres magnifique! Really loved the full-screen panoramas...
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby nichols » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm

no buyers = threatened

HUFFINGTON POST

The Highland Park house made famous in Ferris Bueller's Day Off tops a list of endangered historic structures in Chicago released Wednesday by non-profit preservation group Landmarks Illinois...

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/1 ... 88592.html

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”