Beverly Glen, CA - Little "Lloyd Wright" in the Hi

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr. Charlie
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beverly Glen, CA - Little "Lloyd Wright" in the Hi

Postby Mr. Charlie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 pm

gwdiener
Modern Master

Postby gwdiener » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 pm

We saw it when it was for sale in 2005. It is a Lloyd Wright but wasn't anything special. I feel bad for the person who bought it then for 820k and is now selling it for 697k. :(

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

I dunno

Postby modfan » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 pm

I drove by and you can't see much from the street (it's really really close)
I actually wonder if street was an alley that was legally turned into a street.I would find problems having the fire truck access the house if (heavens) should that ever be necessary.

gwdiener
Modern Master

Postby gwdiener » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 pm

There are a bunch of streets around there that seem too narrow for access by any kind of commercial or emergency trucks. I was in love with a house on Scenario (just on the opposite side of Beverly Glen) and it was the same way. I couldn't figure out how one would move in or out :roll:

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”