1952 WARREN WEBER PORTLAND OREGON

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
peterm
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1952 WARREN WEBER PORTLAND OREGON

Postby peterm » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 am

http://www.portlandmodern.com/forsale/8 ... 755v2.html

looks like a nice neighborhood:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safa ... e&resnum=1

either the owners of this well appointed house have resisted the temptation to remodel, or someone has done an exquisite job of restoration...
space is the place

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

wow-what a beut!

Postby Slim and Gabby » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:33 pm

That is one unbelievable kitchen. Hoo Boy. All that gorgeous wood and storage intact.
Seems like the siting is spectacular as well. Love the garage placement and sheltered house at the rear. THIS is what is lacking in so many current layouts.
A stunner.
And they have Slim's Dux Chair by the fireplace, so we know that they have exceptional taste....

Gabby
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 pm

I was in the house a while back. it's pretty spectacular. nice west location close to downtown PDX. lot's of other architecture in the area.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”