Bill Grierson designed home for sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MCMAdmirer
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bill Grierson designed home for sale

Postby MCMAdmirer » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Recently, an architectural home in the middle of much older homes have come on the market for the time in its history. It was designed by Bill Grierson. I cannot find any information about him.

Would you recognize his name? And/or the style of the home?

Here's a few links to the home that's now listed for sale:

I believe that the last link shows the most number of pictures of this place.

I'm not 100% sure if this house is a MCM. I would think it is not, but I may be wrong.

I personally think it's going to be tough for the family to sell this home as it's a very unique home in a town that doesn't really have very much appreciation of distinctive looking homes.

The family is selling it because the man who owned it died and the house is not longer occupied by the tenants who rented the house for a year.

On a break from an afternoon of raking way too many bags of leaves, I decided to pay a visit during an open house last week. I have been curious about this place since I first walked by it a few years ago.

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 am

Thats a really interesting place. Its got some good bones.
Im not sure how I would classify it either, kindof contemporary meets a-frame? With the right eye, and details it could be very modern.
I love looking at homes like that and dreaming about making it extra cool.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”