Chattanooga, TN - George Keck (Chicago) Project 471 for Sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jmorris
Modern Groupie

Chattanooga, TN - George Keck (Chicago) Project 471 for Sale

Postby jmorris » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am

To see the brochure, pricing, a spec sheet and some general history please visit my web site:

In the main menu, click on Mid-Century home for sale, then click Keck Project 471.

If you don't know about the Keck brothers you should check them out, nearly a 1000 MCM structures during their careers, both residential and commercial. Most are in the Chicago and surrounding area but not all. George Keck promoted passive solar design and was the inventor of thermal pane windows plus some other inventions that made modern living, well, more modern. I'm the second owner of the only Keck structure in Tennessee and have the original blueprints, correspondence with the architect, construction bills, etc. It's a passive solar home on 2.4 private acres with a winter view of the Tennessee River in a very desirable North Chattanooga neighborhood located literally only minutes from downtown. Plus, it's just a great place to live and entertain!

Includes a 1-year home warranty at the time of sale.

Please feel free to contact me for addition info or questions.
Thanks,
Jeff Morris

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm

one of the nicer Keck customs I have seen. unique presentation too. Are you FSBO?

jmorris
Modern Groupie

Postby jmorris » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 am

Hi, Joe,

Yes, the home is FSBO. Would love to sell it to someone who love MCM as much as I do. It's move-in ready. Sorry to take so long to respond, thanks for your inquiry.

synthetic space
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby synthetic space » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Cool place. I didn't know that there were any Keck houses in Tennessee, although I'm very familiar with their Chicago-area work. I live in a modernist house about 75 miles from Chattanooga.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:44 am

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”