las vegas, nv. mid mod house in paradise palms for rent.

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
heximer
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

las vegas, nv. mid mod house in paradise palms for rent.

Postby heximer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 pm

the house next to mine has just been put on the market for rent. three bedroom/two bath. there's a pool in the back and new landscaping in the front.
this is NOT my place. i'd just like to see someone who's into mid modern get into this house. message me and i'll give you the owners number.

62P&K
Modern Master

Postby 62P&K » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 pm

is this the house RIGHT next to yours? the twin of ours?
Jennie and Zane

heximer
Modern Socialite

Postby heximer » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 pm

no. the next one over on the corner that had all the work done on the yard.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”