Dennis Hopper Estate, Venice, CA -- $6.245M

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scowsa
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dennis Hopper Estate, Venice, CA -- $6.245M

Postby scowsa » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Well, I know it's not MCM and probably outside your price range but I am betting that there's a few LoL folks who'd like to see this. Plus, as you will see, he had some nice vintage furniture.

Here's the listing link, in which you will have scroll down and then select click 330 Indiana Ave.

scowsa

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Alot of people don't realize that he was a MAJOR player in modern art. Its neat to see his art collection as well!

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:37 pm

scowsa

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”