Sierra Madre, CA: Cliff May w/ additions $719,000

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
home_boy
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sierra Madre, CA: Cliff May w/ additions $719,000

Postby home_boy » Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

This looks delicious:

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon May 30, 2011 11:41 am

not so sure they have the correct origins. the prefab module is there. while the BH&G plans were available for purchase, this house is closer to the prefab layout, especially with the module.

there appears to have been some interior remodeling; tough to say what's original through these smallish photos. I wish it showed more exterior. Google and Bing don't reveal anything.

no evidence of other CM prefabs in the neighborhood.

I like how the landscape "hides" the house. that's my goal with mine :wink:

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm

The prefabs can be anywhere as one offs. I know of two in nearby cities. It seems to have the 5" modulel going on. The square footage is about the same as mine when including a converted garage. This one lists a separate studio.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”