Houston - Mid Century Mod / Ranch

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fish.81
Modern Fan

Houston - Mid Century Mod / Ranch

Postby fish.81 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Hey Lotta Living,

As much as it pains me to do this; my mid century mod is hitting the market due to my job relocating. I spent years looking for this house and hoping to have it end up in the hands of someone who appreciate the architecture and home as much as I do. It's in Oak Forest, 3 bed, 2 baths, about 2300 sq feet on a huge corner lot. Some pictures are below and the house will be open on July 23rd and 24th from 2 - 4 PM. If you love Mod architecture would love to have you come out.

The address is 2103 De Milo, Houston Texas 77018

Any questions send me a PM or can email directly at christopher.fisher at gmail.com

Check out my house and restoration project at http://mymidcenturymod.blogspot.com/

rglater
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Update?

Postby rglater » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Did you sell it?
Richard Dietzel
gabh an latha
Eugene, OR

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”