Tujunga, CA. Pierre Koenig's Scott House

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
devildogranch
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tujunga, CA. Pierre Koenig's Scott House

Postby devildogranch » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Last edited by devildogranch on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:05 pm

The valley modern link no longer shows the house.

Here's a photo and the Redfin link

scowsa

devildogranch
Modern Socialite

Postby devildogranch » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Hmmm... that's weird... the link was changed to reflect the upcoming open house. I fixed it in my original post.

Hope to see y'all there!

robbhouston
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby robbhouston » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:03 am

What a great house!

I have the Phaidon book Pierre Koenig by James Steele & David Jenkins. A great book, btw. Large with lots of great photography. The Scott house is covered, but there's only one page on it with a description, 3 perspective drawings and floor-plan. It's nice to see all these current photos. What amazing condition it's in.

Wish I could attend the open house.

--Robb
http://www.nashvillemodern.com
A little website I created to showcase my home and other MCMs in and around the Nashville TN area.

ValleyModern
Modern Master

Link changing madness

Postby ValleyModern » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Sorry all,

I didn't realize that when I append the title, the link changes. I changed it back to original link, just to keep you guessing. Also, why not come by and have a look for yourself? We will be open on Sunday 9/4 from 12-3pm.

Thanks,

http://www.valleymodern.com/listings/sc ... -architect
Craig Terrien
Deasy/Penner & Partners
www.ValleyModern.com

ValleyModern
Modern Master

Open again

Postby ValleyModern » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 pm

If you missed us last week, we missed you too :( You have another chance to see this great house tomorrow though, so please stop by!

Sunday, 9/11 12-3pm
Craig Terrien

Deasy/Penner & Partners

www.ValleyModern.com

UNCLE
Modern Groupie

Postby UNCLE » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

robbhouston
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby robbhouston » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:46 am

http://www.nashvillemodern.com

A little website I created to showcase my home and other MCMs in and around the Nashville TN area.

UNCLE
Modern Groupie

Postby UNCLE » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 am

jeffgent
Modern Socialite

Postby jeffgent » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 pm

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 am

UNCLE
Modern Groupie

Postby UNCLE » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh, both things are very good to know! Thank you!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”