Hollywood/Universal City, CA - Ray Kappe Condo, $349k

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Hollywood/Universal City, CA - Ray Kappe Condo, $349k

Postby Perks » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Just toured this place today:

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Los-Angeles/36 ... me/5310742

Unique, open, 2-story townhome-style condominium with 2 bedrooms (one with an open loft design) and 1.5 baths. Small arc-shaped hillside complex designed by renowned architect Ray Kappe. Cosmetic fixer unit with walls of glass, decent views, three patio areas, and loads of potential; the photos don't really do the place justice.

$349,900 and this pad can be yours.

Not my listing, but am of course happy to represent any interested buyers. :wink:
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”