Pacific Palisades, CA. Pollack & Kahn, 1955. $1.56M

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scowsa
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pacific Palisades, CA. Pollack & Kahn, 1955. $1.56M

Postby scowsa » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

"From the body of work discovered thus far, it is clear that Pollack & Kahn fully mastered the now classic post & beam glass house style pioneered by the U. S. C. School of Architecture just after the war. Their work seems most closely aligned with that of Richard Dorman's designs of the period. "

scowsa

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

For me, the Redfin photos don't load. If anyone else is having the same problem, here is the link to the house on Cosby Doe's site:

http://www.crosbydoe.com/address/710/Cl ... sign-1955#

Dan O.
Modern Master

Postby Dan O. » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 pm

I really like this place, it's exactly what I would picture when I fantasized about the unrealized potential of my old apartment building in Los Feliz:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4150+los+ ... .5,,0,1.87

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:48 pm

scowsa

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”