Hollywood Hills California - Redone R. Soriano coming soon

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MCMhomes
Modern Groupie

Hollywood Hills California - Redone R. Soriano coming soon

Postby MCMhomes » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Need a Soriano? That's a 2+2+office and (drumroll) legally rentable guest house that'll help you qualify for a larger mortgage? In the Hollywood Hills for $1.2 million? I wish I had one. Kidding. Although it isn't my listing, a colleague will be listing it soon. The re-do has been done by an MCM lover with all quality materials. Contact me if you'd like to see it when it becomes available.
Judy Graff, Broker Realtor
CA DRE #01244300
jgraff100@aol.com
sfvrealestate.blogspot.com
818-370-4837

JJHUNSECKER
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JJHUNSECKER » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:02 am

Enough with the "coming soon". When you have something, post it. Stop wasting our time.

MCMhomes
Modern Groupie

Ralph Soriano

Postby MCMhomes » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 am

Wow, Crankypants, I guess that puts me in my place! So much for lighthearted, positive and friendly, eh?
Judy Graff, Broker Realtor

CA DRE #01244300

jgraff100@aol.com

sfvrealestate.blogspot.com

818-370-4837

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 am

Dear Peter,
I am glad you are responding to posts and very glad to have you on the board. But MCM Judy is a brand new poster on our message board. Please give her at least a few days to follow up with more information before making a snarky comment like "stop wasting our time." As MCM said - it is not exactly positive and friendly... I don't think you would have said that to the face of someone you just met, would you? And I think knowing about an upcoming Soriano on the market is not a bad thing.

Dear MCM Judy,
Welcome to Lotta Living. Please consider joining the discussions and contributing to the board and letting people know about you and your love of MCM as a newbie. The rules of the board absolutely do allow RE agents to come in and post pure sales pitch materials, but that is generally after they have endeared themselves to the community a bit. Your first post was sales tip and didn't even contain a link, which I suspect is why you got the less-than-friendly response. But instead of responding with more information, you responded with a sharp hurt reply. Please let us know more about this listing with links and pictures when you get the info.

Dear Community,
Knee jerking is frowned upon here on LL. Everybody rise to a higher level and act like you are at a well-dressed nice cocktail party --> 50 years ago, when people had good manners. If you would not say it to someone's face, then don't say it at all. Bite your tongues and count to 10 or 100 if you must. Everyone should please give everyone a break - especially for newbies.
House Rules: http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1070

Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby Perks » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:12 am

Some tidbits here:

http://sfvrealestate.blogspot.com/2012/ ... ntury.html

By the way, Judy, I like your "angle" in your blog posts. Much more entertaining to read than the average boring realtor-speak I usually see.
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”