looking for Realtor in Vegas who knows modern

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mfeder
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

looking for Realtor in Vegas who knows modern

Postby mfeder » Mon May 31, 2004 1:57 pm

Hello! I'm corrently in LA- looking to rent a month-to-month thing in Vegas, with the intention of buying and renovating a mid century modern, or a modern in an outlying canyon area (even better) that needs TLC. Know anyone in Vegas that can help us with short term leasing, or buying the house, or both? Thanks :-)

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Mon May 31, 2004 2:54 pm

this house is available for a one year lease immediately.
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/32035279.html

as far as i know, there are no "Modern" agents or agencies like the ones you'll find in palm springs or l.a. yet...

the real estate agent i used works mainly in henderson, but is a very cool guy who moonlights as a stage mgr. for one of the rat pack shows...
so he has been becoming familiar with vintage vegas homes.

his name is chad hyams
702-434-4663 business
email: Chad AT McKennaTeam DOT com

please tell him Mary-Margaret says hello.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LASTLY - here is a thread that lists many of the known neighborhoods
http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic ... ight=vegas
please add to THAT thread if you find or know of more neighborhoods!

lasvegaslynn
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Las Vegas Realtor

Postby lasvegaslynn » Mon May 31, 2004 7:15 pm

My mother has lived in Las Vegas since 1961 and has been selling real estate there since 1971. If you give her an idea of the type of home you are looking for, ie ranch house, 1950s-1960s, that sort of thing, she can certainly help you find it.

Her name is Laura Zook
email: lzzook@earthlink.net
work number: 702-870-7777

Give her a call, tell her that you got her name from her daughter in Los Angeles.

There are some great historical neighborhoods that are in the process of being renovated and Lord knows, she knows the neighborhoods,

ps She lives in a ranch house that was built in 1973.

Her daughter,
Lynn in Sherman Oaks

www.classiclasvegas.squarespace.com (blog)

www.classiclasvegas.com (website)

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”