Sherman Oaks, CA. new Buff & Hensman listing. $1,297,000

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ModernLivingLA
Modern Socialite

Sherman Oaks, CA. new Buff & Hensman listing. $1,297,000

Postby ModernLivingLA » Fri May 10, 2013 1:22 pm

The Buff and Hensman Everts House. Arrive through a double set of doors to your own outdoor living room. This courtyard encompasses a gorgeous pool surrounded by Sycamore and Trees of Heaven.

For more photos: http://www.modernlivingla.com/listing/t ... rts-house/

Mr. Charlie
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr. Charlie » Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

There are additional photos on Redfin:

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Sherman-Oaks/1 ... me/5244099

I actually stalked this house for a bit the last time it was on the market in 2011. Seems like they have cleaned up the hillside beneath the house, which is good because that was sketchy. I wonder what can be done with the windowless downstairs room. (Oh, that acoustic tile!) That's the only eyesore now.

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 pm

A windowless room cannot be a bedroom as there is no emergency exit. The drop ceiling probably covers stuff that has to stay accessible. It's basically a basement. It may have even originally been unfinished space.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”