Dallas, TX - $200k

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Van
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dallas, TX - $200k

Postby Van » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 am

I have no relation to this but thought I'd share: http://www.ebby.com/property/19669718/1 ... 75218-1841

mrcysco
Modern Fan

Postby mrcysco » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 am

This house is really close to my house (see thread in home forum)

Went to the open house this weekend. Really cool house but soooo small. I swear you wouldn't be able to fit a queen-sized bed in the "master" bedroom. My wife said she couldn't imagine how a women could live there. There is virtually zero closet space.

But, very cool architecture.

House is sold to a young couple.

Van
Modern Master

Postby Van » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 am

Hmm...our house is the same size but 3 br. I live here with my husband, 3 dogs, and 2 cats and we have room to spare.

robbhouston
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby robbhouston » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Beautiful house! It looks spacious in the photos. That said....

Here's a great thread on MCM homes and the typically smaller spaces they provide over more contemporary residential structures....

http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=7167

It's true, when you move into a MCM home, you sometimes have to adopt a "less is more" approach to everything from furniture, to how much clothes you're gonna own. It's kind of liberating actually, lowering the "stuff factor" in life. But, everybody's different... :)

Again, love that house.

--Robb
http://www.nashvillemodern.com
A little website I created to showcase my home and other MCMs in and around the Nashville TN area.

Van
Modern Master

Postby Van » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:51 am

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”