Wilkes Barre PA -- Adrian Pearsall Designed Home For Sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
edselbill
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wilkes Barre PA -- Adrian Pearsall Designed Home For Sale

Postby edselbill » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Famed furniture designer Adrian Pearsall designed and built a 10,000 square foot home in PA, on the outskirts of Wilkes Barre -- Home of the Craft Associates factory.

The house has been featured in Atomic Ranch, and has recently had the price cut IN HALF and the family is taking offers. It is in excellent shape, but not in a part of the country known for MCM homes. If you want the wildest, biggest, most incredible MCM home, for a bargain (Started at 1.5, but now currently listed for about $700k.)

Check it out at or search for it online.
1950 Englewood Terrace
Forty Fort PA

robbhouston
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby robbhouston » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:56 pm

News piece from May 1, 2011...

http://retrorenovation.com/2011/05/01/b ... -for-sale/

This house?

--Robb
http://www.nashvillemodern.com
A little website I created to showcase my home and other MCMs in and around the Nashville TN area.

edselbill
Modern Groupie

Yes! The body of my post vanished -- price cut in half

Postby edselbill » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Amazing house, but not in an area known for MCM, so it isn't getting visits.

Anyone in that area should check it out as they are considering reasonable offers.

Mr. Charlie
Modern Socialite

Postby Mr. Charlie » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Here's the Realtor.com listing:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... source=web

What a fantastic bargain!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”