Portland, OR Rummer - Hyland Hills $474,000 - updated w/pics

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
darbpunk
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Portland, OR Rummer - Hyland Hills $474,000 - updated w/pics

Postby darbpunk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 am

Rummer coming on the market this weekend. When I get pictures and listing I'll put them up.

It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath. Atrium is covered, with trees and plants to still get that "outside in" feel. Polished concrete floors, updated kitchen (same galley layout as the original). Borders a park with amazing Doug Fir trees. Great low maintenance yard. Roof and boiler were done in '07. Radiant floor works well. Original layout, this hasn't been remuddled (thankfully). The peak of the roof is one of the models that is really tall and steep.

Here is the website:
http://13200rummer.com/

RMLS Listing on Zillow:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13200 ... 9451_zpid/

Also attached are some images.

Image[/img]

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”