Woodland Hills, Schindler

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
allen
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Woodland Hills, Schindler

Postby allen » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:04 pm

It's BACK**Schindler's THE VAN DEKKER house
19950 Collier st., Woodland Hill, 91364
Sold 2009 for $ 580,000. Now asking $ 799,000.
I wonder if anything was restored ???
see details at; www.redfin.com

Mr.Downs
Modern Groupie

Postby Mr.Downs » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm

I stopped by the Dekker house while walking my dog this past Sunday. The new owner, Frank, happened to be there and offered to give me a tour of the house. How amazing is that?! Frank is restoring everything that he can. The wood is being hand sanded and brought back to it's former glory. All of the plywood cabinets are being restored too. He's owned the house less than a month and there's been much progress. It's awesome! He hopes to move in with his family in two to three months.
T.T.M.F.

ch
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby ch » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:05 am

Excellent news! This poor place has been languishing for far too long. I'd like to see the house too. Do you think Frank would be willing to give another Schindler fan a tour if I happen to stop by?

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”