Woodland Hills - Mid-Century Modern by architect Charles DuBois

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

Architecture Broker
Modern Groupie

Woodland Hills - Mid-Century Modern by architect Charles DuBois

Postby Architecture Broker » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:33 am

Hello Charles DuBois lovers!

I'm Brian Linder, an Architecture Broker with The Agency (personal website: www.TheValueOfArchitecture.com).

I wanted to let you know about a Charles DuBois home we just listed for sale in Woodland West:

https://search.thevalueofarchitecture.c ... ferer=true

23740 Lund Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Charles DuBois, Architect :: Mid-Century Modern, 1962. Here in the West Valley, a short walk to neighborhood charter schools and less than a mile to Bristol Farms and the restaurants and shops at Mulholland and the 101, this pleasant enclave is a modern enthusiast’s dream. Built in the early sixties, the visionary neighborhood includes dozens of homes by this well-known architect, perhaps most famous for his “Swiss Miss” Alexander homes in Palm Springs. The open floor plan is oriented to the swimming pool, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors dissolve the boundary to the outdoors. Public rooms cluster around a double fireplace, with stacked bond masonry accentuating the height of the tall tongue-and-groove ceilings. Exposed wood post and beam construction, cork floors, vintage light fixtures and antique hardware define the period aesthetic, while stainless steel appliances, an updated kitchen, and newer bathroom finishes make the home more contemporary. Well-preserved yet ahead of its time.

Right now we're not on the Multiple Listing Service for another week or so, but we're showing the home by appointment to qualified buyers. At some point we'll have a Sunday open house where all will be welcome. Let me know if you'd like to see this great home!

Brian

THE VALUE OF ARCHITECTURE
Properties with Design Integrity

BRIAN LINDER, AIA
Architecture Director
t: 800 684 8862 | m: 310 592 5417
TheValueOfArchitecture.com
CalBRE# 01248728
TREC# 0596781

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”