Sacramento area, CA - Want to purchase MCM, Streng

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
modernliker
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sacramento area, CA - Want to purchase MCM, Streng

Postby modernliker » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:26 pm

retrOKC
Modern Socialite

Postby retrOKC » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:33 pm

Mike

Action movie fans, we need your help!

Paul
Modern Fan

Postby Paul » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:44 pm

For Streng homes in Sacramento, look up real estate agent David Heitz. He knows ALL the areas. We live in a Streng pocket in Carmichael and it's great. Half the people here don't even know their homes are stylish and the other half are just catching on.

A home around the corner from us just sold for just over $300k. A nice one with a 2 car garage and a pool!! So they are out there, you just have to look. Contact David and let him know your price range and he will find one for you.

Paul

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:16 pm

(Search "Streng" to find an early Paul post)

Streng homes in Gallery: "Residential," 3rd line above "Multi-family Dwellings"
Anybody have Sacred-memento Streng pics?

SDR :cheers:
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

modernliker
Modern Groupie

Strengs

Postby modernliker » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:42 pm

Paul -

Hi! I saw your fabulous house a few months back in the Sac Bee. You've done wonderful things with it. I know there are a number of Strengs in Carmichael. I even found a couple right off of Arden & Mission (no 4-Sale signs though.)

I am staying hopeful that I will find the right one for me. And yes, I'm still hoping for something under $400K!

Do you have any photos of the entryway of your home? I'm still trying to learn about all the different variations. Saw a 1966 model today that has a totally enclosed atrium. Very neat house.

Jennifer
modernliker

Paul
Modern Fan

Postby Paul » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:41 am

1paloma
Modern Fan

Sacramento, Ca

Postby 1paloma » Sat May 07, 2005 9:20 pm

I know a MCM in South Land Park that needs TLC- it has a pool, 3 beds, 2 baths, nice street...389k...
There is also a very cute 2/1 Streng on 1/4 acre in Carmichael for 349k....let me know if you'd like to see either...
Paloma Begin-Yudt, Coldwell Banker
1paloma@msn.com
341-7824

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”