Albuquerque, New Mexico - for sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ch
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Albuquerque, New Mexico - for sale

Postby ch » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:56 am

Just wanted to show you what your money can buy here in Albuquerque. We just sold this fab house in exchange for a new fixer-upper in Florida. Hate to leave New Mexico but you got to do what you got to do.

[/url]

synthetic space
Modern Master

Postby synthetic space » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:52 am

I actually noticed that house a couple of weeks ago while browsing the architectureforsale.com web site. It's definitely a beautiful place and very nicely fixed up. And the price...fantastic!

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

Wow

Postby modfan » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:00 am

for the price and the provenance, hope there is an appropriate buyer.

There was some other post on here elsewhere about NM architecture someone from one of the OC Eichler tracts-they may want to look at it to get some ideas for their custom home in NM.

designmatters
Modern Fan

Postby designmatters » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:20 pm

modfan
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

FYI a house next to a freeway is not

Postby modfan » Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:25 am

an amenity in Calif. unless of course there is sound wall that works EXTREMELY WELL at keeping the traffic noise out.
I thought other places learned from CA.'s mistakes about putting homes next freeways (even in Ca. they still do it :( )-apparently not.

L.A.kevin
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby L.A.kevin » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:17 am

Wow! Man... pardon me for saying this, but I'd be heartbroken to leave a place like that. I hope the new owners appreciate it.

Kevin

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”