Misc. Mid Century Modern Listings

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JAB
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Misc. Mid Century Modern Listings

Postby JAB » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:23 pm

Last edited by JAB on Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:19 am

Cool house, JB. Are you going to buy it?

JAB
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby JAB » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:58 am

Joe,

No, that ones not for me. I did find 1 that I was interested in but, before I was able to reconcile some discrepancies between it's current configuration and what was listed on the title documents the owners decided to pull it off of the market for 2 years. Believe me, I'm working hard on finding the right house for me.

MM,

In my search for the right house for me, I do come across a lot of mid century modern listings. Should I post links to all of those listings that are mid century modern that I'm not interested in? It may be a lot of them.

mwl
Modern Socialite

Postby mwl » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:16 am

I am always looking for restoration projects. Please post anything you see is interesting. Thanks.

Mwlactor

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”