1962 3b/2b Venice house for sale---special for modcomers

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lyndak
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1962 3b/2b Venice house for sale---special for modcomers

Postby lyndak » Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:20 pm

Dear ModCom members,

I have recently finished restoring a 1962 mid century house in Venice and will be putting it on the market in early March. However before I finalized the listing with an brokerage I wanted to let the Modcom members have a chance at acquiring the property at a reduced price. I'd love it if the house went to someone who appreciated this era.

Here are some of the specifics. If you are interested please email me at Propertyla@yahoo.com. The house will be ready to be viewed next weekend.

Best,

Lynda

$619,000
Built in 1962. No record of who designed the house but it has a great modern vide and has wonderful light. While the house does not have a pedigree it is of the era and would be a great backdrop to Eames, Knoll and other modern furnishings
3 large bedrooms, 2 baths
Venice location, 1 block east of Lincoln near parks and the Penmar golf course
Fully upgraded with new electrical, plumbing, and other utilities
Wired in all rooms for cable, phone and high speed internet
Open floor plan with large kitchen, dining, breakfast and living room that all flow into each other
New kitchen with stainless, top grade appliances, birch cabinets, corian countertops and Waterworks glass mosaic tile.
Both bathrooms have been redone with top-of-the line fixtures, subway tile, and limestone floors.
New stained fir windows with two french doors leading to private patios
New bamboo floors and seagrass carpeting in the bedrooms
60's style lighting inside and out
Private, gated yard with new landscaping that blends modern with a Zen-like feel. Lots of bamboo, ferns, succulents, gravel, along with a custom designed concrete water feature. Side yard that can be used as a dog run
2 car attached garage

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”