Malibou Lake, CA - MY DREAM HOUSE!!

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
morbank
Modern Master

Malibou Lake, CA - MY DREAM HOUSE!!

Postby morbank » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:59 pm

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SDR » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:24 pm

Lovely -- I think. No exterior views worth presenting? What a beautiful kitchen !

SDR
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

morbank
Modern Master

Postby morbank » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:01 am

yes, the front is a very quaint with simple wood shingled front , obscured somewhat by a high redwood fence (for an enclosed front breakfast area). You would not turn your head driving past it....which is kind of the charm in my mind, as you are quite surprised to find what hides behind a very normal (though immaculate and simple) facade.

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:17 am

Yep -- those are some of the real gems. Beauty, simplicity and quality are. . .wherever you find them. And many will never be seen by most of us.

SDR :cheers:
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”