New: Thousand Oaks Eichler For Sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
coldhart56
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New: Thousand Oaks Eichler For Sale

Postby coldhart56 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:08 pm

A new property hit the Eichler market in Thousand Oaks last week. This is a 5 bedroom, 2 bath with a pool. The house was in the same family since 1964, the original owner recently passed away (not in the house) and it is now a trustee sale. It needs some work - cosmetic mostly but appears to be in good shape. The address is: 1574 Campbell Ave. The asking price is $519,000. The property is listed with Coldwell-Banker.

coldhart56
Modern Groupie

Eichlers Must Be Hot

Postby coldhart56 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:19 am

Amazing... this Eichler has already sold.

bongofury
Modern Groupie

Postby bongofury » Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:39 pm

The agent said that they had an offer before it hit the market, but the seller wanted to put it on the market to see if there would be a higher offer.

NoSoCal
Modern Groupie

Postby NoSoCal » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:11 pm

Since I'm the seller, I think I can set this one straight. As executor for the estate, I had a fiduciary responsibility to put the house on the market in order to obtain the best possible price for the 4 heirs. No offers were presented or accepted prior to the house going on the market. Prior to putting the house on the market, I had been informed by the agent that potential buyers were interested in an Eichler. They did indeed buy it as their offer was very close to the asking price.

SoCal Eichlers are an amazing bargain compared to those in NoCal.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”