Floyd home for sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
texasdago
Modern Master

Floyd home for sale

Postby texasdago » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:25 pm

Here's a William N. Floyd home for sale about 5 miles from here. You may recall Floyd was one of the chief architects in Memorial Bend (Houston). Again, you'll see that prices in Houston are much "different" than in SoCal.

My wife and I took a look at the house since the owner needed some help with the background. The ravine lot was fantastic!

http://www.forsalebyowner.com/perl-bin/ ... =&iRadius=

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”