3 large ranch homes for sale on Chaney Ave in Downey!

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
retrocool
Modern Master

3 large ranch homes for sale on Chaney Ave in Downey!

Postby retrocool » Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:17 pm

These are great homes and would hate to see them ruined by someone who doesn't care. They are all custom built homes and have a lot of character. (Description) All the homes on this street are labeled Molly pitcher homes. They are large custom homes on a minimum 7500 square foot lots. Most have hardwood floors. They are the classic style 50's custom homes, some may call the Cinderella homes. They look to be well kept and in good shape. I have been in one of the homes and it is at least 3000 square feet. With a guest house and kitchen above the garage. It is on a corner lot. I believe it is going for $595,000. For the size of the home I thought it was a great price. The other homes are smaller and are very well kept and are priced accordingly.
Happy house hunting.
Last edited by retrocool on Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:39 pm

Can you post pictures or describe them more? thanks!

retrocool
Modern Master

Description of homes

Postby retrocool » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:46 pm

All the homes on this street are labeled Molly pitcher homes. They are large custom homes on a minimum 7500 square foot lots. Most have hardwood floors. They are the classic style 50's custom homes, some may call the Cinderella homes. They look to be well kept and in good shape. I have been in one of the homes and it is at least 3000 square feet. With a guest house and kitchen above the garage. It is on a corner lot. I believe it is going for $595,000. For the size of the home I thought it was a great price. The other homes are smaller and are very well kept and are priced accordingly.
Happy house hunting.

JAB
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JAB » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:12 pm

As a generalization, without having seen the homes or the neighborhood, that's a lot of money for Downey.

retrocool
Modern Master

It may be expensive, but most homes a expensive in this area

Postby retrocool » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:19 pm

Most of the homes in the North East Downey area are going for over 300,000 with a lot of homes over 500,000. The average home price in the city as a whole is over 250,000.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”