Doraville, GA - Northcrest

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
luther
Modern Master

Doraville, GA - Northcrest

Postby luther » Thu May 31, 2007 6:56 am

The deck is out of character for this house and by the looks of the kitchen, it only exists in virtual reality.

Perks
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby Perks » Thu May 31, 2007 8:15 am

Yet again I am wondering why I chose to settle in California instead of someplace I could actually afford a place like that...CGI kitchen and all. :P
Andy Perkins, Broker/Owner

Keke
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Keke » Thu May 31, 2007 10:39 am

Hey, that house is just down the street from mine! Won't you be my neighbor? :)

Interesting history about that house; it's one of the few homes in Northcrest that wasn't built by the original P&K builders. Something to do with the lots being close to a creek bank, I think.

Still, I'm happy to report that at least the sellers had flat roof repair done, and kept slab front door!

dorisday
Modern Fan

Postby dorisday » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:24 pm

At least they did not put a country kitchen in there. I have seen several "renovations" in Northcrest that have gone down that path, including mine (complete with tacky sunflower wallpaper border) when I bought it (currently renovating with Ikea birch cabinetry).

lookritemodern
Modern Fan

Postby lookritemodern » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 am

Has anyone actually been inside this home since it has been redone? I viewed it when it was a FSBO and it was in rough shape. Curious to know how much has gone into it.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”