Oakland, CA - 1954 Robert Ratcliff with original blue prints

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chris Cohn
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Oakland, CA - 1954 Robert Ratcliff with original blue prints

Postby Chris Cohn » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:38 am

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 pm

Yes ? Where ?
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

modchick
Modern Groupie

yes...yes...

Postby modchick » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:41 pm

do tell more. I tried to find this on my own but it's not happening....

Is there a link?

dilettante
Most Illustrious Grand Member

Postby dilettante » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 pm

You can see it .

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:22 pm

Thank you, sir. What a lovely house, in a lovely setting. Nice kitchen, no ?

SDR

dilettante

Postby dilettante » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:59 pm

Josquin

Bay Area Listings

Postby Josquin » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:39 pm

modchick
Modern Groupie

Postby modchick » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:50 am

Indeed that is a special place...worth the wait.

That Francis J McCarthy house is just a block away from where I live. I went to the open house and just about died. It was featured on the cover of Sunset magazine in 1947 as one of the first "modern" homes. It was completely untouched. *sigh*

There are lots of gems like that tucked away in the hills here.

dilettante

photos from the open house

Postby dilettante » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am

I went to the open house for this work of architecture yesterday and took a few photos. They can be seen in a Flickr photoset , along with a few comments.

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:34 pm

dilettante

Postby dilettante » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:16 pm

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”