Portland,OR 1961 Warren Weber home for sale

Commercial and Residential properties for sale, rent or lease

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sputnikmoss
Modern Master

Portland,OR 1961 Warren Weber home for sale

Postby Sputnikmoss » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 am

One of my favorite houses (before I saw the kitchen remuddle on the flyer) is on the market. There is an open house today from 12-4 that I am going to hit to determine if they destroyed the entire interior. Sadly the realtor didn't update his website to include this home so all I have is the rmls # and shots that I took of this place last fall.

1961 Warren Weber custom home $599,000
804 NE 107th Place
Portland OR 97220

Price: $599,000
Beds: 4
Baths: 3
City: Portland
County: Multnomah
Zip: 97220
Style: CUSTOM,1STORY
Yr. Built: 1961
SQFT: 3554

ML#: 7056807

you can see the butterfly roof from down the street
Sputnik Housewares...Jetset furnishings from the Atomic Age!

Sputnikmoss
Modern Master

Postby Sputnikmoss » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:20 am

Update...

Went to the open house on Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. This house is awesome! Other than the updated granite kitchen and new cabinets :cry: everything is basically untouched. Blonde wood built-ins in every room, huge...I mean HUGE closets. They have carpet throughout the whole house which is strange as it has radient heat floors..that would come out first. The bathrooms are in good shape but have mismatched fixtures vintage 60s pink sink, grey 80s tub, and white 2007 toilet but that would be easy to fix. I wish I had photos and I hope you other Portland people got to see it. This house is one of a kind in the neighborhood of brick ranches going for around $350K...I hope they get a mcm fan in there to take care of this gem.
Sputnik Housewares...Jetset furnishings from the Atomic Age!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Real Estate”