Balboa Highlands Eichlers Become Transparent

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: Java, I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Matt Deckard

scowsa
Modern Guru

Balboa Highlands Eichlers Become Transparent

Postby scowsa » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:29 pm

From la.curbed

"For one night only last week, artist Nate Page and Machine Project gave voyeurs a peak inside mid-century developer Joseph Eichler's Balboa Highlands tract, sort of: "Using the expansive, impenetrable facades as projection screens, the videos show homeowners moving about inside, as they would normally be seen through the translucent glass walls facing their backyards." The videos were spaced on houses throughout the neighborhood, on Darla Avenue, Lisette Street, Nanette Street, and Jimeno Avenue. Take a peep via video below:"

http://vimeo.com/75004178
scowsa

GilbertBooth
Modern Groupie

Re: Balboa Highlands Eichlers Become Transparent

Postby GilbertBooth » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Thank you a lot for this post and genuinely very smooth to read and understand. Well I in reality liked analyzing it. This difficulty procured by using you may be very powerful for properly thoughts. I desire all of the factors on this publish reaches the heaps! So I need to proportion one greater data approximately reviews of essay writing service as a better aid that will help you to put in writing essay paper for education.

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”