House Hunters w/ Haver in Scottsdale, AZ airs 8/30,8/31,9/2

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fifilynn
Modern Socialite

House Hunters w/ Haver in Scottsdale, AZ airs 8/30,8/31,9/2

Postby Fifilynn » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:59 pm

To learn all about Ralph Haver homes and other mid-century modern homes in the Phoenix metro area, be sure to check out www.ModernPhoenix.com and www.ModernScottsdale.com

:)
Jennifer Hibbard
Owner of Twins & Co. Realty
www.ScottsdaleModern.com
Avatar photo is my MCM Allied home in Scottsdale, Arizona

ch
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ch » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 pm

Damn, right in the middle of Mod Men tonight.

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:27 pm

The Real Estate Twins????????????
"Better Living Through Modernism"

MCMAdmirer
Modern Socialite

Postby MCMAdmirer » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:14 pm

What is the title of this particular episode?

I checked the tv guide in Canada and it's not showing up on the schedule.

Perhaps with this additional piece of information, I can find out when it's being televised.

kandersen
Modern Master

Saw it . . .

Postby kandersen » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:25 am

I was disappointed to see that the new owners put a chair rail in one of the bedrooms. Maybe it's just me, but chair rails don't seem very MCM homes. At least they were excited to have gotten the house.

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”