NEW AUDI A4 COMMERCIAL!!!

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

N.U.Mod
Modern Fan

NEW AUDI A4 COMMERCIAL!!!

Postby N.U.Mod » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:01 pm

I absolutely love the new Audi A4 Commercial that I think debuted during the Super Bowl?? Not sure about that, but I'm talking about the old stodgy stuffy house that peels away to the open area modernist home and the Benz becomes an Audi. Does everyone know which one I am talking about? I love the fact that Audi recognizes how the demographics are changing and Modern is becoming more mainstream. I am actually an AUDI A6 owner and am in the market for a new car. Have looked at several including another Audi but this commercial has made up my mind for me. I'M SOLD!!

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:32 pm

scowsa

N.U.Mod
Modern Fan

Postby N.U.Mod » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Yeah. You're probably right about it being a reach on my part. Probably just wishful thinking mostly. You know the old "if you say it enough times, you can make it be true" thing. :D I came from the Wash Metro area (McMansion Central) and now I live in Akron, OH where just viewing a modern home is like looking at an oasis. I'm just waiting for the next Joseph Eichler to come along. Maybe I should just stop waiting and take matters into my own hands? Food for thought...

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 am

I just noticed that add last night on TV. Pretty Cool!
"Better Living Through Modernism"

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”