Mod slot machine in Las Vegas - Max Action Slot Machine

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
happy modernists in MN
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mod slot machine in Las Vegas - Max Action Slot Machine

Postby happy modernists in MN » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Okay, I gotta ask, any slot machine players out there? Has anyone seen Max Action? This game is so fun, in the bonus round this mod/beatnik type picks girls to dance with and then at the end drives away on his Lambretta looking scooter.
The graphics totally look shag like, and you can choose the background music (jazz or ? I can't remember)

Krissy in MN
I like pink toilets, pink kitchens, lambretta sx200's and bianchinas.

Java
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Java » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 am

I have to say, this is hands-down my favorite slot in Vegas. I always search out to find this one. A total Shag rip-off, but I love it. Have you seen the Dean Martin slot? Same artwork style...and he sings to you when you win. Fun times.

happy modernists in MN
Modern Socialite

Postby happy modernists in MN » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:15 pm

I like pink toilets, pink kitchens, lambretta sx200's and bianchinas.

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”