Gosh fellas, lookit this!

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Gosh fellas, lookit this!

Postby Slim and Gabby » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Mmmmmm, complete lust, I want one of these for my house; forget what the neighbors even think!

http://www.solarguard.com/silvercuprk01.htm

Gees, if I could have one of these, I'd even let my icky sister play in it too! I've been a Rocky Jones fan for some time, but this is the most ut (utmost)!
Slim

Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby nichols » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am

"...or are you just happy to see me?" Gosh, um, I'm flattered, but um, er, ah! What would Gabby say? (snort! what the heck were they thinking?!?!?!?!?)
Geepers, that's swell! I'll be by after lunch, 'kay? Do you wanna be Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers? Oh, can I bring my sister too, my dad says I have to bring her...
Slim
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

VMacek
Modern Socialite

Postby VMacek » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

While the Soviets were parading engines of destruction in Red Square, we were hauling...Meat Rockets!
That's my explanation for the fall of communism.

Gnomus
Modern Master

Postby Gnomus » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”