Silly Symphonies - the Wise Little Hen

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:10 pm

anyone know where I can view a copy of this Disney movie?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wise_Little_Hen

Phillip
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phillip » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 pm

There's a couple of them on youtube.

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm

sky
Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)

Postby sky » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Wise perhaps, but she doesn't know chicken squat about birth control.

And where was the deadbeat rooster who's been raiding her coop? You can hardly blame the duck and pig for not helping in the face of such irresponsibility - the slutty little octohen!

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Nixols,

Do you think the reference to the Idle Hour Club from this 1934 film has anything to do with the Idle Hour in NoHo? Too much of a coincidence I think!

I bet the animators probably hung out there. Do the years line up?

Do enjoy the film and its message my fine fellow chickadee!

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”