57 Chevy Road Trip

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
babyblue65bird
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

57 Chevy Road Trip

Postby babyblue65bird » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:28 pm

So I finally did something that I've been dreaming about doing since I was in the 8th grade. No, not Phoebe Cates. I bought a 1957 Chevy in the middle of nowhere and am driving it back home. So far I've made it from just north of Austin, TX to just south of Austin, TX where I'm working on the car at my friend's ranch.

If you're inclined, follow me on my journey!

www.flickr.com/photos/sierragold57chevy
Where are we going & what are we doing in this handbasket?

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Awesome.
One of my "someday, Dreams" is to take about a month or more and drive as much of old rte 66 as possible in a classic car...

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”