Bachelor Pad Magazine 14 featuring Doris MayDay!

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

Java
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Bachelor Pad Magazine 14 featuring Doris MayDay!

Postby Java » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Issue 14 is here! Bachelor Pad Magazine now offers 56 pages of Atomic Age goodness!

Here's what's in the new issue:
# We continue our tradition of bringing you a beautiful, buxom blonde for Christmas. This year, we mark the return of Doris MayDay, our tinsel teaser!
# Plus more pretty pin-ups waiting for you under the tree including the impish Wild Card Kitty, Texas temptress Ginger Valentine, and the marvelous Maria Bella (last seen in issue 2)!
# We talk to the "Queen of the Fire Tassels," Satan's Angel!
# A recap of Tiki Oasis 10 and Mondo Lounge 3.
# A primer on Christmas collectibles from Catherine Tomasko.
# A pin-up photography-inspired bit of pulp fiction titled "Test Shots."
# More Pretty Girls Reading Bachelor Pad.
# Don Spiro's Speak-Easy Review becomes a tour of New Orleans as he reports on the "Tales of the Cocktail" weekend.
# More lushy laffs from Tipsy Thomas.
# TJ Rappel of Krushervision shows us the winner of our "Christmas Caption Contest."
# Gags from Scooter Harris from Studio Hadra & Frankie Ill.
# Columns from Heidi Van Horne, Will "The Thrill" Viharo, and ultra-modern living advice from Cherry Capri!
# Drink recipe from mixologist Dr. Bamboo.
# And much, much more!

**All subscriptions start with issue 14!**

Subscription rates:
Bachelor Pad Magazine:
Single Issue (issue 14):
(shipping included)
$5_50 US/Canada
$7_50 worldwide

Subscriptions (starting with Issue 14):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

Renewal Rate (starting with Issue 15):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

Go to the Bachelor Pad Magazine website: www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com and click the "Subscribe Now" button. This is all being done via PayPal, so you will be directed to their checkout page.

If you want to send a check, e-mail me-- java_at_javasbachelorpad.com --and I’ll give you an address to send that to.

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”