LIFE IN THE PENTHOUSE-Look At Me

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

koopkooper
Modern Master

LIFE IN THE PENTHOUSE-Look At Me

Postby koopkooper » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Every now and then in life you get a glimpse of what people really think of you when they slip up and make an assumption. Recently I was at a BBQ and a relative mentioned a fifties Caddy that she spotted on a recent road trip. She then made a comment that people who drive those types of cars clearly enjoy being looked at. Now this person has known me for a long time, knows how I dress, knows that I too drive a classic car and ….quite obviously thinks that I am looking for some kind of validation by having people look at me.
read more at www.cocktailnation.net
dig the Cocktail Nation radio show www.cocktailnation.net

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”