Help STLModern find a job in SoCal

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

STLModern
Modern Master

Help STLModern find a job in SoCal

Postby STLModern » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 pm

All,

I've been wanting to move out to SoCal for a long time now. I'm finally seeking for a job in SoCal in order to make it a reality.

If any of you have connections or know someone within the GIS, Electric Utility industry or anyone looking for an IT management professional, let me know. I have my resume ready to send out. Here's a brief rundown...

Core Competencies

 Experienced IT management professional with six years of leadership experience in a corporate environment centered on service excellence, quality and measured deliverables
 Strong leadership with the ability to manage the day-to-day operations of a technical team engaged in a high volume of complex work
 Effective at matching leadership style to the correct development level
 Experienced in overseeing software installations and training at multiple locations across the United States
 Proven ability to effectively multi-task management responsibilities with minimal direction from superiors
 Established at providing team leadership, performance appraisals, discipline, training, coaching and mentoring
 Solid communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills
 Quick learner with an ability to easily grasp new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies
 Established at implementing service metrics, policies and procedures
 Flexible and adaptable in developing people and managing diversity and change
 Excellent planning and organizational skills

Thanks,
Dan

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”