TriviaCompanion internet radio

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

triviacompanion
Modern Groupie

TriviaCompanion internet radio

Postby triviacompanion » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Hope this is of interest to the members here:

TriviaCompanion is back! We were down for a year due to some... problems.. so you may have forgotten about us.

In case you've forgotten, it's an internet radio stream with classic standards, jazz, bossa nova and, well, bachelor pad music.

There's a twist, we're work safe, have the worlds worst jokes of all time. (phone yours in!) and run bits of water-cooler style trivia now and then.

Last time we were around, the station would sometimes "fill up", hopefully we've corrected that and we've made a few additional improvements over the last time.

Hope you'll let me know what you think of it... and please, do phone in your jokes, they couldn't possibly be any worse than what's already there.. :oops:
http://triviacompanion.com/ - Jet-set & Jazzy bachelor pad music

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”