Transportation Futuristics

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
freddiefreelance
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Transportation Futuristics

Postby freddiefreelance » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:40 am

Still jonesing for that flying car? Looking for the personal helicopter of your dreams? Wish that BART had a 200 MPH pneumatic tube system? Here's the site for you:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/news_events ... uturistics
Rev. Dr. Frederick J. Freelance, Ph.D., D.F.S.

Satan's Sin
Modern Socialite

Postby Satan's Sin » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:52 am

Hey, Freddie!

Nice to see a "brother" on this website!

And THANKS very much for that posting -- yes I have a serious jones for futuristic transportation, and the only thing this site seems unable to do is provide me with one of these vehicles!

Aloha!

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”