The Incredible Mr Knotts ...

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sean
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Incredible Mr Knotts ...

Postby sean » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:07 am

Nathan
Special Secret Modern Agent

The Ghost and, now, Mr. Other Ghost

Postby Nathan » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:21 am

Ah, Mayberry...a world without modern buildings...but then, I like to think of it as now without McMansions and WalgreensMarts and Applebee's and...

Anyway, RIP Don Knotts. Serial Mom was on the other night and there's this interchange at the flea market when an art brut portrait of Knotts is found:

"Can't believe it! It's f***ing Don Knotts!"

"He's the coolest."

As in, http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Po ... lmom09.wav

And that about says it all!

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”