Gilligan's Blackout Island!

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nathan
Special Secret Modern Agent

Gilligan's Blackout Island!

Postby Nathan » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:39 pm

nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby nichols » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:06 am

I think we almost got to "Mr. Howell" after Ye Loy on Monday - I even performed "Holly Jolly Christmas" at the Paradise Isle Karaoke Lounge...
http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=5778

LAOperaMan
Modern Master
Location: Los Angeles, in the land Toluca Lake and sometimes in the OC, south of the gates to hell

Postby LAOperaMan » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:46 am

Its a good thing that the girl working the karaoke machine put the wrong CD in.... I was waiting to do my 1950's lounge send up of Mack the Knife. All of a sudden, I hear Holly Jolly Christmas playing, and see Mr. Nichols thundering towards the stage and GRAB the microphone out of my hands and go into adreadfull peformance of my LEAST FAVORITE CHRISTMASS SONG. Working as a professional Christmas Caroler has its negative effects on one's holiday spirit.
Watch less Television (save for the Food Network and PBS), go to more art museums, listen to NPR, attend more Theatre and Opera, and you will be a better person!!!!!!!
DO IT NOW!!!!!!

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”